Welcome to the Music Section, www.Juggalotus-Music.tk Be sure to check out the Video page if you havent, at www.juggalotus.tk

Please Donate To Make Everything better. More stuff, Faster Downloads and no more waiting!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Notorious B.I.G.

The Notorious B.I.G.-Duets-The_Final_Chapter-2005

Download Part1 Part2 Extract Password: xfifty
01-the_notorious_b.i.g.-b.i.g._live_in_jamaica.mp3
02-the_notorious_b.i.g.-the_most_shady_(feat_diddy_eminem_and_obie_trice).mp3
03-the_notorious_b.i.g.-spit_your_game_(feat_twista_and_bone_thugs_n_harmony).mp3
04-the_notorious_b.i.g.-whatchu_want_(feat_jay-z).mp3
05-the_notorious_b.i.g.-get_your_grind_on_(feat_big_pun_fat_joe_and_freeway).mp3
06-the_notorious_b.i.g.-living_the_life_(feat_snoop_dogg_ludacris_faith_evans_cheri_dennis_and_bobby_valentino).mp3
07-the_notorious_b.i.g.-the_greatest_rapper_(interlude).mp3
08-the_notorious_b.i.g.-1970_somethin_(feat_the_game_and_faith_evans).mp3
09-the_notorious_b.i.g.-nasty_girl_(feat_diddy_nelly_jagged_edge_and_avery_storm).mp3
10-the_notorious_b.i.g.-living_in_pain_(feat_2pac_mary_j_blige_and_nas).mp3
11-the_notorious_b.i.g.-im_wit_whateva_(feat_lil_wayne_juelz_santana_and_jim_jones).mp3
12-the_notorious_b.i.g.-beef_(feat_mobb_deep).mp3
13-the_notorious_b.i.g.-my_dad_(interlude).mp3
14-the_notorious_b.i.g.-hustlers_story_(feat_scarface_akon_and_big_gee).mp3
15-the_notorious_b.i.g.-breakin_old_habits_(feat_t_i_and_slim_thug).mp3
16-the_notorious_b.i.g.-ultimate_rush_(feat_missy_elliot).mp3
17-the_notorious_b.i.g.-mi_casa_(feat_r_kelly_and_charlie_wilson).mp3
18-the_notorious_b.i.g.-little_homie_(interlude).mp3
19-the_notorious_b.i.g.-hold_your_head_(feat_bob_marley).mp3
20-the_notorious_b.i.g.-just_a_memory_(feat_the_clipse).mp3
21-the_notorious_b.i.g.-wake_up_now_(feat_korn).mp3
22-the_notorious_b.i.g.-love_is_everlasting_(outro).mp3

The Notorious B.I.G-Born_Again_(RETAIL)-1999


Download Extract Password: xfifty

The_Notorious_B.I.G-01-Born_Again_(Intro)-RNS.mp3
The_Notorious_B.I.G-02-Notorious_B.I.G_ft_Lil_Kim_and_Pu-RNS.mp3
The_Notorious_B.I.G-03-Dead_Wrong_ft_Eminem-RNS.mp3
The_Notorious_B.I.G-04-Hope_You_Niggas_Sleep_ft_Hot_Boys-RNS.mp3
The_Notorious_B.I.G-05-Dangerous_Mcs_ft_Mark_Curry_Snoop-RNS.mp3
The_Notorious_B.I.G-06-Biggie_ft_Junior_M.A.F.I.A-RNS.mp3
The_Notorious_B.I.G-07-Niggas-RNS.mp3
The_Notorious_B.I.G-08-Big_Booty_Hoes_ft_Too_Short-RNS.mp3
The_Notorious_B.I.G-09-Would_You_Die_For_Me_ft_Lil_Kim_a-RNS.mp3
The_Notorious_B.I.G-10-Come_On_ft_Sadat_X-RNS.mp3
The_Notorious_B.I.G-11-Rap_Phenomenon_ft_Redman_and_Meth-RNS.mp3
The_Notorious_B.I.G-12-Let_Me_Get_Down_ft_G-Dep_Craig_Ma-RNS.mp3
The_Notorious_B.I.G-13-Tonight_ft_Mobb_Deep_and_Joe_Hook-RNS.mp3
The_Notorious_B.I.G-14-If_I_Should_Die_Before_I_Wake_ft_-RNS.mp3
The_Notorious_B.I.G-15-Who_Shot_Ya-RNS.mp3
The_Notorious_B.I.G-16-Can_I_Get_Witcha_ft_Lil_Cease-RNS.mp3
The_Notorious_B.I.G-17-I_Really_Want_To_Show_You_ft_Kci_-RNS.mp3
The_Notorious_B.I.G-18-Ms_Wallace_(Outro)-RNS.mp3

Notorious B.I.G.-Life_After_Death-2CD-Retail-1997

Download Part1 Part2 Extract Password: xfifty

101-notorious_b.i.g.-life_after_death_intro-rec.mp3
102-notorious_b.i.g.-somebodys_gotta_die-rec.mp3
103-notorious_b.i.g.-hypnotize-rec.mp3
104-notorious_b.i.g.-kick_in_the_door-rec.mp3
105-notorious_b.i.g.-****_you_tonight_(ft._r._kelly)-rec.mp3
106-notorious_b.i.g.-last_day_(ft._the_lox)-rec.mp3
107-notorious_b.i.g.-i_love_the_dough_(ft._jay-z_and_angela_winbush)-rec.mp3
108-notorious_b.i.g.-whats_beef-rec.mp3
109-notorious_b.i.g.-b.i.g._interlude-rec.mp3
110-notorious_b.i.g.-mo_money_mo_problems_(ft._mase_and_puff_daddy)-rec.mp3
111-notorious_b.i.g.-niggas_bleed-rec.mp3
112-notorious_b.i.g.-i_got_a_story_to_tell-rec.mp3
201-notorious_b.i.g.-notorious_thugs_(ft._bone_thugs-n-harmony)-rec.mp3
202-notorious_b.i.g.-miss_u-rec.mp3
203-notorious_b.i.g.-another_(ft._lil_kim)-rec.mp3
204-notorious_b.i.g.-going_back_to_cali-rec.mp3
205-notorious_b.i.g.-ten_crack_commandments-rec.mp3
206-notorious_b.i.g.-playa_hater-rec.mp3
207-notorious_b.i.g.-nasty_boy-rec.mp3
208-notorious_b.i.g.-skys_the_limit_(ft._112)-rec.mp3
209-notorious_b.i.g.-the_world_is_filled_(ft._too_short_and_puff_daddy)-rec.mp3
210-notorious_b.i.g.-my_downfall_(ft._dmc)-rec.mp3
211-notorious_b.i.g.-long_kiss_goodnight-rec.mp3
212-notorious_b.i.g.-youre_nobody_(til_somebody_kills_you)-rec.mp3

Notorious B.I.G-Ready_To_Die-Retail-1994


Download Extract Password: xfifty

01-notorious_b.i.g-intro-rec.mp3
02-notorious_b.i.g-things_done_changed-rec.mp3
03-notorious_b.i.g-gimme_the_loot-rec.mp3
04-notorious_b.i.g-machine_gun_funk-rec.mp3
05-notorious_b.i.g-warning-rec.mp3
06-notorious_b.i.g-ready_to_die-rec.mp3
07-notorious_b.i.g-one_more_chance-rec.mp3
08-notorious_b.i.g-****_me_(interlude)-rec.mp3
09-notorious_b.i.g-the_what-rec.mp3
10-notorious_b.i.g-juicy-rec.mp3
11-notorious_b.i.g-everyday_struggle-rec.mp3
12-notorious_b.i.g-me_and_my_*****-rec.mp3
13-notorious_b.i.g-big_poppa-rec.mp3
14-notorious_b.i.g-respect-rec.mp3
15-notorious_b.i.g-friend_of_mine-rec.mp3
16-notorious_b.i.g-unbelievable-rec.mp3
17-notorious_b.i.g-suicidal_thoughts-rec.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment